Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Are You There Blogosphere? Its me The Narcist

Hello to everybody (and most likely nobody). I'm the Narcist. A girl who isn't all that egotistical but just needed a spot where I could express things that I care about and enjoy. I don't know why the noun version of narcissism is both narcist and narcissist but you will see that I use them interchangeably.

I'm not going to go on and on describing myself because really I don't know how to and I'm sure you'll learn what kind of person I am by reading my blog. I just got bored at work today and after reading my horoscope I decided to do something creative. That is how this little slice of blogosphere was born. My blog doesn't fall into any particular subject catagory, but you'll usually read about what kind things I want to buy but can't afford, how much I hate my job, how I want to get in shape, and which friends/boys are pissing me off. There will be little bits of celebrity gossip sprinkled amongst the postings just in case my lil ole Maryland life isn't interesting enough for you folks.

Now there are just a few things that I feel I should reveal to you before we start this relationship. I can not spell and I do not care. Most of my blogs will be grammatically incorrect and sometimes even incoherent (I've been known to drunk type). I don't know the exact rules of blogging so if I take a picture or a video of yours that I liked I will give homage but don't yell if I don't do it properly. I often run off on a tangent. I'll try not to but I can't make any promises. I'm pretty needy so I enjoy feedback and comments. I think thats all for now. I hope we can build something lovely.

Oh yes, did anybody get the title? Its a throwback to one of my fave Judy Blume books=)

2 comments:

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

I like so far..

And Judy Blume was the ish!

Dondasaurus Rex said...

thanks love!