Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Numerology

Now I am a God fearing young lady, but I often find myself being drawn into these tell the future type gimicks. I always claim they're a load of bull but I secretly get excited when my horoscope is even slightly accurate. I guess you could say I enjoy glimpsing into an uncertain future. Anyhoo, I was watching VHI RockDocs The Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes story and they touched on her own facisnation with numerology. The whole thing kinda freaked me out because it was so accurate! So I went to go see what my number was (because if it aint about me it don't matter) and apparently my lifes path is a 7.



This means nothing to me! Does the number 7 guide my life? Are 7s like Libras? Are there certain traits that 7s posses? The whole thing seriously pissed me off. The site (which shall remain nameless) just gave me a stupid little paragraph that was in a stupid little metaphor that meant absolutely nothing to me! I'm just going to stick with Jesus on my life's path and not the number 7 (although it is a quite divine number). Thanks for listening

No comments: