Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On a Random Note

I need a lawyer.

Today I was walking down the street enjoying a chicken, broccli and cheddar lean pocket, when all of a sudden I felt a pain so intense that I released a blood curdling shreik. Some hot cheddar had dripped from the bottom of the lean pocket onto my chin. It left a visibly red splotch on my chin for at least two hours. I'm considering taking legal action. It was seriously that painful...

In other random news I've changed the way I write my eights.

When I was in tenth grade I decided to change the way I wrote my eights because they weren't bubbly looking enough. Instead of constructing the number in one fluid motion, I would make two circles on top of each other snow man style. My eights looked somthing like this:


Around the beginning of August, I decided that a woman, 22 years of age should not have such childish and ackward eights. I began the eight transformation and I am happy to say that it is now complete. My new eights look something like this:

Well when I write it out it looks far sexier and much more sophisticated.

Thats all for now. If I said anything more you guys would think I was weird or somthing. What? You already thing I'm weird? Crazy too? Oh...

4 comments:

Organized Noise said...

My name is Organized Noise and I too have been a victim of a chicken, broccoli and cheddar Lean Pocket

*B* Fab said...

LOL! ur not crazy. if you even knew half of what I am OCD about and obsess about lol you'd REALLY think I was crazy. but I guess we are all just a lil crazy! ;-)

Coko Mulan said...

LMFAO!!


woooooooowww.. but I do w rite my F's backwards

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

LOL i love this one. man ur great lol