Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wanted

A fairy, genie, or any other magical creature that grants wishes.

I know it sounds pretty selfish; but if I could get my hands on one of these mystical creatures I wouldn't wish for an end to global warming, or world peace, or any other beauty pagent answer. I would ask for the following

1.) A flatter tummy- Now I'm pretty sure I can achieve this by myself, but it would be far less painful and sweaty if I could just wish my rotund gut away. I tried on a dress this past friday that I haven't worn since March. When I put on the dress I noticed that I looked approximentaly 4 months pregnant. NOT A GOOD LOOK! I was determined to wear the dress out so I stuffed my gut into a pair of spanx AND a corset. I couldn't picture myself induring those types of constraints for the whole night so I changed into jeans and a halter top. BOO!!!

2.) A fatter paycheck-I'm super tired of being super broke. I feel like I'm always playing catch up. I'm looking forward to starting a new position this Monday so hopefully we'll see an increase in my paycheck. Plus if my paycheck became really fat then I could knock out wish #1, get a tummy tuck, and then wish away global warming. See I'm not THAT selfish=)

3.) A Mr. Narcist-I'm quite shocked that I'd even wish this because I'm a firm believer in summertime being for singleness and winter time being for coupleness. However, I find myself wishing I could disappear to the beach for the weekend with a boyfriend instead with my girlfriends. Hopefully I'll get over this soon because MD/DC's current selection of men is seriously lacking! Oh yeah, Mr. Narcist would also have to love me with my ample belly and slim pockets.

So, if anybody knows of any genies looking for work, send them my way. I'll have a couple of things for them to do...

2 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

I'm feeling you on 1, 2 AND 3....aye-when you're done with that genie send him my way!!!!

Coko Mulan said...

Hmm... is this my wishlist? lol