Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Long Rant!

Have you ever woken up and everything just went wrong from the moment you stepped out of your bed? Well thats what happened to me today. The morning started off as any other normal morning. I was on the way to the gym and as usual I only took a water bottle and my keys. On my way to the gym, this pressed ass cop pulls me over for going 56 in a 45. He asks me for my liscense and registration. I hand him my registration but explain to him how I'm on the way to the gym and I don't have my license. After checking my name he comes back and asks me why I'm lieing and why don't I tell him the truth about what happened to my license. I'm thorougly confused at what he's talking about because I was telling him the truth. He tells me that my license is suspended and hands me two tickets totaling $400 and a mandatory court date. He then also tells me that I need to call somebody to come get me or my car will be towed. I'm like, "well I don't have my cell on me do you have one?" He tells me no and that the tow truck driver will have to take me home. The bitch ass tow truck driver arrives and rudely tells me to get outta the car. Then he loads my car up and begins to leave. I'm like, "Hold up! I thought you were taking me home. I'm like 2+ miles away from my house." His rude ass tells me that he's not a "damn drop off service". I tell the stupid cop that the stupid tow truck man refuses to take me home. I ask the tow truck man if I can use his cell phone to call somebody to pick me up. This asshole tells me no because he clearly wants to get my $172. The cop finally says, "okay I'll take you home but I have to handcuff you." WTF? I'm not getting into a cop car handcuffed when I didn't even do anything wrong! He tells me that driving on a suspended license is an arrestable offense and that he was doing me a favor. I didn't need any favors from that asshole so I let them take my car and I walked the 2 miles home. I wish I could say the mayhem ended there but it doesnt.

I go to the MVA to see why my license is suspended. The lady say that I have an outstanding ticket. I'm like what are you talking about? Nobody has ever told me of said ticket and I even renewed my license a short six months ago. I ask her what the tickets for and she says she doesn't know. Then I ask her how much the ticket is and she says she doesn't know. So now I'm pissed because I'm wondering how the fuck these imbeciles get hired at the MVA. She then snatches my license out of my hand and tells me she can't return it until I go to district court and get this mystery ticket taken care of.

I go to the district court with fear in my heart because the way the day is going I wouldn't be suprised if I was arrested for failure to appear or some other dumb charge. I'm actually suprised that I didn't get arrested for disorderly conduct for all of the bitch fits I threw that day...Anyway I go to district court and find out that this damn ticket is from 2005! It's a $60 ticket for improperly displaying my license plates. WTH does that mean?! I paid the ticket and got my reciept and went back the MVA. The stupid MVA lady sends me to counter 14 where I wait for 20 minutes. I finally get some service at counter 14 and this other dumb broad tells me that she doesn't know why they sent me here that I need a number. I throw my third bitch fit of the day and I'm approached by one of the security cops and told to keep my voice down. I go get a ticket and wait another 40 minutes to be called. I finally get to the counter to get my suspension lifted and she tells me that I need to take a new license photo. What the FUCK?! What happened to my license that you snatched from me a mere two hours ago??? She informs me that they shredded it...

The realization setteles in that these assholes shredded the best license photo I've ever taken.

I know I tend to be dramatic but I am not exaggerating. This was a photo that I prepped for. Everything about it was perfect; my half smirk, my shiny hair, the tilt of my head, EVERYTHING! Now they want me to take a new picture when I'm in my gym clothes and my hair looks shitty! I almost burst into tears because that photo was so damn good that I was once complimented at a drive through bank window, that photo also got my hair dresser a damn referral....

Okay I'm upset again. Sadly my suck ass day didn't end there. I'll have to finish later, probably tomorrow because I'm going to sleep and starting over.

3 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

And I thought I had bad days! Damn!!! I feel bad for ya...I really do!

The rules of the roads/licensing is very different over here than it is in the US, so the whole way reading through that my mouth was wide open-like OMG!!

Hope you get everything sorted!!! And that today is a much better one!!

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

awwwww! I didn't have a chance to read this yesterday. I'm so sorry. I know of several people in Mo county who this has happened to. One of my boyfriend's friends actually has tickets under his name that he really never got. It's a whole long ordeal - i'm surprised he hasn't gotten arrested yet. My heart goes out to u! xoxo

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

oh and as for the MVA... They are THE worst, *%$@ 'em.

and they really deserve that if your hairdresser even got a referral! ughhh.