Monday, July 2, 2007

I Have Found My One True Gift

I have never been a talented person. I don't sing well, I can barely dance, and my artistic abilities don't extend past drawing stick figures. But this Friday I discovered that I am truly a gifted person. After being sick the whole week, I decided to go out and see Knocked Up. Being the lazy person that I am I decided that I'm just going to walk up into the theather and catch the next show. My sister scoffed at my lack of planning and told me that I could potentially miss the movie or have to wait 40 minutes for a new show. I looked into her doubtful eyes and said, "Let's just go and see." That is when I discovered that I have the ability to walk into any movie theater and the movie that I want to see will be starting. It never fails. I can just get the idea that I want to see a particular movie, and without calling Fandango or reading the newspaper I just go to the theater and that movie starts withing five minutes of my arrival! Now I know there are many of you out there who are like my hating ass little sister and feel like this is not a real talent. But just imagine never having to wait in line for a new flick, or having to listen to those annoying automated messages that give movie times. Its truly a gift from God, and I'm proud of my ability!

4 comments:

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

ooh i'm jealous.

and i'm so serious.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.

daddylikeyblog said...

That is so much better than any other talent in the world. Let's be friends so I can mooch your talent, okay?

Dondasaurus Rex said...

there is nothing more that I would love then being your friend. I'll ignore the fact that your using me for my gift=)