Thursday, July 19, 2007

Martinis For Everyone

I was going to continue with my rant about my horrible Tuesday but my mom asked me why I keep dwelling on the issue. She told me the more I discuss it the more it will continue to piss me off. She turned out to be right so I'm just going to leave it alone.

Besides how can I be mad when I have just learned a new amazing trick. Because of this special girl!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hooray I know how to link places! Cyber martinis for everybody!

3 comments:

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

awww. the link doesn't work!

Dondasaurus Rex said...

oh no! i didn't test it. i'll try again but i think i got the idea maybe i just wrote the address down wrong.

Shopaholic D said...

Here's a good tutorial on links: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

I linked it for you! ;)

Happy linking!

:) D