Friday, October 19, 2007

Horrified

Okay so I briefly mentioned that I took a weekend trip to Miami, which was great fun. As expected I participated in some drunken debauchery and have some pictures to prove it. Since me and my best buds are pretty cultural chicks we decided to hit up a museum. It wasn't just any museum, it was the World Erotic Arts Musuem. You're not going to see the average things there so it was a lot of fun. We also had a pretty cute tour guide named Dexter, who was a HUGE flirt (I guess you gotta be working in a Erotic musuem). There were very conspicous signs everywhere that instructed you not to take pictures, but my friends and I are severely hardheaded (plus Dexter wasn't protesting too much) so we blatently ignored them. Here are a few...


This is a king size bed with penis posts and karma sutra carvings on the side. It is truly a work of art. Apparantely the artist was building the bed for him and his wife, but he spent so much time on the bed that she ended up leaving him. He couldn't bear to chop the bed up or keep it so he sold it to the museum owner. They've since called it the "hardest wood."


This is one of my favorite pieces because I looooove shiny things. I also a fan of penises, so I'm pretty impressed by this work.

Our pictures weren't just of the art work. We got kinda crazy with the poses. It was all in fun and we figured anybody who didn't need to see them, wouldn't see them. When my bestfriend got home her father kept insisting on seeing the vacay pics. She is the worst liar known to man, and her father ended up finding her camera. He saw all of our pictures and even showed her mother. They burst out laughing and asked us what the hell was our problem. I will probably never be able to look her dad in the eye again. Her parents acted a lot cooler then my crazy ass parents would but I'm still incredibly embaressed. This is a less risque pic of me and our tour guide, Dexter.

I find it strange that the first picture I post of myself on this blog is of me bending a random man over to spank him, in front of a 8 foot tall, gold guilded penis. Oh well...

I really don't know what is worng with us but needless to say we had WAY too much fun with the camera.

4 comments:

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

me likey the bling bling penis

Anonymous said...

Haha that is funny as. Especially the last photo!

Emma said...

CHRIST, your blog is funny, penises an' all.

Emma said...

CHRIST, your blog is funny, penises an' all.