Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thanks!

I'm on my way to the gym (gotta work off the bday cake) so I'm gonna make this short. Just wanted to thank everybody for the birthday wishes and kind words. I'm over my birthday blues (presents and money will do that to you) and I'm in a much better mood then I was at the beginning of the week. Mom is totally over the comments and I'm over her own snide remarks. Especially since B* brought up an excellent point in the comments section, "u gotta think, back in your moms day, men actually COURTED women and wifed them up legally..." Excellent point my dear. There is more about this that can be discussed because it is so true, but that little tidbit definetely put things in perspective as far as relationships go. I'm starting to think B* needs her own talk show, while E2Deep needs a radio show. Make it happen people!!! I'm out.

5 comments:

E2Deep said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Radio Show hmmmm Thats a good idea. I love listening Michael Baisden. *God How old am I...* I feel like I'm 45. Keep up with your blog I enjoy reading them.

*B* Fab said...

hahaha! Oh you have NO idea how I've ALWAYS wanted my own show! Talk show, reality show, cameras following me around watching me and listening to me doing crazy stuff lol! It would be HILARIOUS! Me and my friend always wanted to get a gig on a cable access channel then rise to MTV status lol!!!

SistaSocialite said...

Aww i missed ur b-day

Happy Belated!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice blog folk

Coko Mulan said...

I'm late but uh.. Happy BDAY!!