Monday, October 15, 2007

Lazy

So I just got back from Miami where I had a great time with my best girlfriends. The problem with going on vacation is that, for me, it gets hard to do anything else. Three days before I left I didn't do any work. I didn't set any appointments, make any copies, or even transcribe the dictations my boss left for me. I pretended to work while really I was just sitting at my desk catching up on blogs. Friday I left a huge stack of "priority" tasks on my desk knowing that I would more then likely be calling in today. I got back in enough time to at least work a half day today, but the truth is I odn't feel like it. Why would I want to work when I just came from the beach? I called out sick and ate chipotle. I didn't even do my homework which was incredibly stupid because I have a very low A and I need to do my homework to maintain it, but whateever. I have watched everything on my DVR and have even caught up with all hte new videos out (doesn't alicia look pretty in the "no one" video?!) I tried to get up and go to the gym to work off all that good cuban food I ate this weekend, but I got sidetracked when telemarketer named "cory" called. I literally talked to a stranger for forty minutes. So now here I am in my gym clothes trying to get the will to go. To tell you the truth I odn't even feel like blogging. I think I'll finish my Carl Weber book and read the new Vibe. Chris Brown looks pretty yummy on it! I'll blog to yall later...

3 comments:

*B* Fab said...

Hola :-)! So you just came back from the MIA huuh! How was it? Me and my girls are going the beginning of December, I can't wait! Oh and i responded back to you on my post :-)

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

i'm so feeling you! working before you leave is hard and working after you are back is HARDER! I had two interviews the morning after I got back from Vegas. Those were the worst interviews I've done so far! Too bad they were for pretty good companies :(

Ray said...

hello, new to your spot here. That is cool how was it there in Miami?