Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why Lord Why?!

Chipotle Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Burrito Bol
Amount Per Serving

Calories 1142 Calories from Fat 497

% DV*

Total Fat 55g

Saturated Fat 18.5g

Cholesterol 166mg

Sodium 3532mg

Total Carbohydrate 105g

Dietary Fiber 16.5g

Sugars 9g

Protein 58g

Vitamin A 136%

Vitamin C 74%

Calcium 34%

Iron 14%

Did you people know this? Please tell me that yall didn't know this or I will never be able to trust my faceless blogger friends again! I love Chipotle so so much and this really hurts. Ignorance truly is bliss

7 comments:

E2Deep said...

You know what...I didnt know the Nurtrition facts for the burrito. I'm still eating at Chipotle though! I need the 58g of protein.

PS I have an Idea who sent me those flowers:)

SistaSocialite said...

OM FREAKIN GOSH!!!!


Do u know how many burrito bowls I eat a month from there????


It answers A LOT of my questions now LOL...

SistaSocialite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikita T. Mitchell said...

LOL. i'm still going to chipotle later tho!

WendyB said...

OH MY GOD! Well, that takes all the fun out of eating.

Peajai said...

I really wish I had not seen this... :( Chipotle, why hath thou forsaken me!

ChpterReads said...

Noooooooooooooo... I was just blog hopping and I find this.. I just came back from lunch and had a burrito bowl.. OMG, this is impossible... I'm still gonna eat there though.. :-)