Tuesday, June 5, 2007

2/19/2007


...was Presidents Day. It was also the last time i recieved a relaxer. Needless to say my hair is all kinds of N-A-P-P-Y! This isn't so bad because to aid in the growth process I keep my hair tracked up and braided up. The problem is, is that I'm tender headed. EXTREMELY tender headed and have been so since I was a young girl. So braiding or even combing my hair causes indescribable pain. I don't know what to do because I don't want to relax my hair and i don't want to cut it all off(my face is too fat for that). I'm going to stop by Afrobella to see if she has any suggestions. Wish me luck on this painful journey.


3 comments:

proacTiff said...

Grow dreadlocks. I sure as hell did! But, I also went through the TWA stage and all the phases of growing out of the creamy crack addiction. Best of luck to you...

Dondasaurus Rex said...

I was going to chop off all my hair in a fit of rage this morning so thanks for the advice=)

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

Power to you, I wish you luck ... and I'm in love with Afrobella!