Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still Sick

Saw the BET awards from my death bed last night. They were pretty good. I loved the Diana Ross tribute. I feel like Tracee got all her good genes and style. How come Beyonce is always copying somebody? I like her and think she's really talented but ybf always points out how she bites other peoples style. Seeing as how she's supposed to be an icon of of our generation I'd think she'd be a little more creative. Everybody looked pretty last night except for the people who didn't. Where was Jayz? Rihanna looked hot! Is Jayz bisexual now? First he's sleeping with Rihanna and now he lives with Larry Johnson? Whatever. Ciara stole the show hands down. She gave the best performance of the night. Can't wait for Alicia Key's cd to come out. She should sing. I guess I shouldn't be trying to recap when I'm drugged up. I'm going to stop now. Thanks for listening.

No comments: