Sunday, September 2, 2007

Guess Who's Bizack!

Hey yall sorry for the long hiatus. I definetely missed you guys! I've been trying to catch up on whats going on with everybody else's blog but it seems like everybody's been busy themselves! Whats up with slow posting Miss B* and Mz.Coko? Anyway being away so long has left me with a LOT of stories to tell. Since I'm new to this blogger thing I don't know if stuff that occurred last weekend is even still relevant right now, or if I even still feel like discussing them. I will tell you this though, I'll try not to stay away for too long again!

kisses and cupcakes
the narcist

4 comments:

*B* Fab said...

awwwwwww you missed me!!! Honey chile! I have been running evr since I dipped out of work Friday at 5 lol! I will update though. I just got in and am checking everyone else blog and discovering that they too have been busy and not blogging lol! and yes you can still write about what happened last weekend, b/c well we are nosey and want to know LOL! have a good week homey!

SistaSocialite said...

Welcome back!

Thanks for your comment...

Your list of crushes were OK...

Reggie Bush and Pharrell are the sexiest men ALIVE! LOL next to Boris K... :)

Coko Mulan said...

LOL!!! Put me on the spot like that?! DANG!!!

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

kisses and cupcakes? too cute!