Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Rosh Hashanah

Turns out everybody at my job is Jewish. That means the poor lil black girl who loves Jesus will be working overtime for the remainder of the week just so the practice doesn't shutdown during the holiday. I feel like if they can get off for Christmas, then I should be able to celebrate the Jewish new year. But I guess things don't work like that.

This is my way of telling you that posts will be scarce in the upcoming days. I'm going to to take a nap now...

4 comments:

E2Deep said...

Well, one positive note about Jewish people...they can do your taxes:) J/K

WendyB said...

That comment above is quite offensive, even as a "joke." I guess I've come to the wrong blog. :-(
Anyway, I was going to say that I worked the Christmas season and often on Christmas day itself during my entire corporate career so that my Christian colleagues could take off. Sorry it doesn't work that way at your job but at many places it does.

Dondasaurus Rex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dondasaurus Rex said...

i'm sorry i offended you wendyb that was never my intent. i don't want you to think that i am intolerant of other religions just because i'm a christian cuz that is NOT the case.